In today’s Blog I’ll be sharing my top Healthy Eating Tips, Fitness Tips, Beauty tips and much more…!!!
Here are my Top 5 Beauty Inside tips – that will not only make you feel more beautiful – but will make your inner beauty, both your mind and your body – just shine!
With today’s blog I hope to inspire everyone to get off your couch, get on your feet and have some fun getting fit!
Vegetables, Fruits, & Water! = Better Skin on the outside and a healthy, strong mind on the inside!
We’ve all heard the saying “An apple a day keeps the doctor away” or “Eat your Vegetables”! But why is it so important to eat these foods?
Below are my Top Fruits & Veggies – I make sure to include these in my weekly healthy eating plans.
- Apples! – Rich in vitamin C, they create collagen which helps healing and promotes healthy skin. Apples also have small amounts of skin-brightening vitamin A, which helps to build healthy skin. (and yes, eat the peel!)
- Blueberries – Great for your skin and known for its high levels of antioxidants that shield your skin against harmful free radicals that can damage the collagen that keeps your skin firm.
- Strawberries – They have biotin which helps build strong hair and nails. Strawberries also help brighten up dull skin and improve your complexion. They also work as a natural exfoliate for your skin – helping remove dead skin cells and help repair and nourish skin.
- Cutecumbers – They keep you hydrated and nourish you with loads of vitamins and skin-friendly minerals. They tighten open pores and rejuvenate your skin. They also gets rid of dark circles by reducing water retention and puffiness (yes, put cutecumber slices on your eyes!)
- ONIONS -They have Vitamin B and can rejuvenate a dull complexion, improve blood circulation, and help protect from UV rays. They help create a youthful, glowing skin with it’s powerful antioxidants.
These are just some of the facts about fruits and veggies! It you find it a challenge getting all these vegetables in your healthy eating plan – BLEND THEM! My favorites are fruit smoothies! (blend orange juice, some strawberries, blueberries and a banana – delicious, & so easy & quick to make)
Fun Fact: my first fruit I ate when I was just a baby was blended fresh peaches! Yum. Now I want a peach after writing this blog.
Exercise helps you in so many ways!
Exercise improves your overall mood! It also can increase your energy levels by strengthening circulation and your heart muscle. It also can help fight many health issues and can help reduce high blood pressure. The more you exercise the more it helps your blood flow and decreases your chances of cardiovascular disease. Why Cardio Exercise? Cardio can help strengthen your heart, muscles and lungs. It also helps you improve your endurance levels. Yes – with regular workouts, you can even burn calories while moving and having fun!
Here are my top Fitness exercise routines – the ones I love the most
- Exercise (Cardio) – Cycling
- Exercise (Cardio) – Boxing
- Exercise (Cardio) – Squats
- Running – with your favorite music
- Weights – Strengthens and tones
Who Loves getting a Facial?! It’s so relaxing and great for your skin! But even though it can help your skin on the outside, you need to help boost your skin from the inside with good healthy eating habits.
TOP Reasons to get a facial – at my Beauty Sponsor Ici Paris Skin Care Clinic & Spa! A warm thank-you to my Beauty esthetician Lia!
- Consultation with professional & experienced skin care esthetician
- Facials deep cleanse your skin – This professional treatment will cleanse your skin, pores and bring out it’s natural radiance
- Skin + hydration = soft radiant face
- Improves circulation and tones – helps nutrients to enrich your skin and brings out your natural glow!
- Exfoliates – all the old skin is removed, making way for bright fresh new skin – gets rid of all the little wrinkles too!
- Stress escape facials – lowers stress levels! It’s been proven that stress can be a factor to causing acne and wrinkles. (SEE top draw prize!)
- You will come out feeling and looking refreshed and beautiful!
My everyday make-up is usually very light – using mainly a lip gloss and mascara, but for evening I also wear foundation, blush and eyeshadow. You should always stick to what you feel natural and comfortable wearing – I love a natural look because I want to look like myself!
For my everyday look at the Miss Teenage Canada pageant, I took the advice from Tanya the make-up artist at Ici Paris Skin Care Clinic & Spa! Thank you Tanya!
Who doesn’t love going out and shopping for clothing!
I love Shopping at Maxi Boutique! Thank you for providing me with amazing style advise and providing me with so many lovely dresses and outfits!
Here are my top style tips!
- Don’t be afraid to Mix and Match colors!
- Patterns are a great way to enhance your look!
- Make sure you feel confident and comfortable in what you are wearing!